Polisi Preifatrwydd a Diogelu Data
Tudor - Syrfewyr Siartredig a Asiantwyr Gwerthu Eiddo
Polisi Preifatrwydd a Diogelu Data
Diwygiwyd Ionawr 2018
H. Tudor A'i Fab Cyf (Enw masnachu Tudor - Syrfewyr Siartredig - Gwerthwyr Eiddo) Rydym yn cydymffurfio â'r Rheoliad Cyffredinol Cyffredinol ar Ddiogelu Data (GDPR) a ddaw i rym ar 25 Mai 2018
H. Tudor A'i Fab (Tudor) yn gwmni cofrestredig Cwmni Cyfyngedig Rhif 05722702 ac mae Diogelu Data wedi'i Gofrestru gyda 'Swyddfa'r Comisiynydd Gwybodaeth' (ICO)
Rydym wedi ymrwymo i warchod eich preifatrwydd a thrwy'r polisi hwn rydym yn nodi sut y gwneir hyn.
Rydym yn gwmni sydd yn ymgymryd â gwaith eiddo proffesiynol, asiantaeth sydd yn gwerthu, rheoli a gosod eiddo ar ran cleientiaid - ar gyfer y diben busnes yma byddwn yn casglu a defnyddio data personol.
Mae gan y Cyfarwyddwyr a'r staff rwymedigaeth i gyflawni eu dyletswyddau ar gyfer rheoli'r busnes yn gywir ac i gydymffurfio â rheolau ein Cyrff Proffesiynol ac awdurdodau rheoleiddio eraill.
Mae'r Cyfarwyddwyr yn deall yr angen am Preifatrwydd. Ni fyddwn yn defnyddio gwybodaeth bersonol a gesglir at unrhyw ddiben heblaw am ofal ein cleientiaid unigol, hysbysebu ein sgiliau a gwybodaeth am wasanaeth, neu gyswllt unigol pan ofynnir amdano. At y dibenion hyn, fyddwn yn cadw'r wybodaeth. Mae Tudor yn datgan y bydd yr holl wybodaeth yn cael ei thrin yn gyfrinachol ac yn unol â'r darpariaethau cyfreithiol sy'n ymwneud â diogelu data.
Yn unol â'u hawliau o dan Ddeddf Diogelu Data 1998, gall cleientiaid ofyn am newid / dileu'r wybodaeth bersonol a gedwir ac i roi cyfarwyddid i ni roi'r gorau i anfon unrhyw negeseuon pellach.
Nid ydym yn gwerthu, rhentu neu ddelio fel arall efo'r wybodaeth bersonol sydd gennym.
Mae'r polisi hwn yn disgrifio'r wybodaeth bersonol rydym yn ei chasglu neu yn derbyn amdanoch chi, sut y caiff ei storio a sut yr ydym yn ei ddefnyddio.
Y wybodaeth a dderbyniwn neu a gasglwn amdanoch chi:
In Brief:- We receive and store any information you enter on our website, or give us in any other way. We use your contact details to communicate with you, we may also use your information to send you news about our services.
We may contact you by post, email, telephone or SMS for these purposes.
You can obtain a copy of the information we hold, ask us to amend it or cease to use it. Please note that there may be instances where it may be necessary for us to communicate with you, in any event, for administrative or operational reasons relating to our service.
Gallai'r wybodaeth a roddwch i ni gynnwys
The information collected will be appropriate for the purpose intended only and may include the following:
an overview of your requirements
Pryd ydyn ni'n derbyn gwybodaeth amdanoch chi
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our web site, completing paper forms or by corresponding with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you are:
considering selling a property;
considering buying a property;
contacting us for professional services;
considering letting a property;
considering taking a tenancy of a property;
register for work/training with us;
purchase any of our goods or services;
subscribe for e-newsletters and updates;
report a problem with our web site;
contact us offering services and goods to our business.
Gwybodaeth Ychwanegol rydym yn ei chasglu amdanoch pan fyddwch yn ymweld â'r wefan
We may collect additional information about you when you visit the Tudor web site and this may include the following:
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or mobile device to the internet;
browser type and version;
time zone setting;
browser plug-in types and versions;
operating system and platform;
information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time);
products, properties and services you viewed or searched for;
page response times, download errors;
length of visits to certain pages;
page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page
we may receive information about you from others on your behalf or at your request, for example if anyone books an appointment or service on your behalf.
The Tudor web-site is SSL certified and uses HTTPS - SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.
Sut rydym yn defnyddio'ch gwybodaeth
We use information held about you in the following ways:-
to contact you with the information that we believe you require;
to contact you by email, telephone or post using your stated prefered choice communication method in the first instance;
to send promotional email about our services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided;
to improve our products and services;
for internal record keeping;
to contact you for market research purposes about our services;
We use the information about your visit to our web site for the following purposes:
to ensure that content of our web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile device;
to administer the web site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
to identify and implement improvements in the operation of the web site, the content included on the web site and the way in which content is presented;
as part of our efforts to keep the web site safe and secure;
to measure or understand the effectiveness and relevance of advertising on the site.
Sut y byddwn yn rhannu eich gwybodaeth
We will not share your information with any third parties except for the following:
if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
when we are requested by HMRC for information in accordance with legislated powers;
where we are required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings;
to comply with Money Laundering Obligations. This includes exchanging information with other organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
we may disclose personal information to our accounting, legal or other professional advisers;
to our insurers;
to courier, postal or transport service providers;
to our landlord and vendor clients where you as an applicant tenant or buyer have expressed an interest
we may disclose personal information to our agents and service providers such as EPC contractors and contractors - when you have given consent to this.
Sut y byddwn yn cadw'ch gwybodaeth
We may keep and process your personal data for so long as you remain a client or until you inform us that you no longer wish to receive information from us.
Clients details must be held by us for accounting, taxation and legal reasons for 10 years.
We may also retain and process your personal data in a format that does not permit identification of you for historical and statistical purposes.
Ble rydym yn cadw'r wybodaeth amdanoch chi
Cyfrineiriau a rhifau PIN
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password or PIN number which enables you to access certain parts of the Tudor website, you are responsible for keeping this password or PIN number confidential. We ask you not to share passwords and PIN numbers with anyone.
The transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot, however, guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us and consequently any transmission to us is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The Tudor web site is SSL certified and uses HTTPS - SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and integral.
If we retain your personal data after you cease to hold the capacity in which the personal data was obtained from you then you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at by e-mail here..
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Mynediad i'ch Gwybodaeth
You are entitled to have access to the information we hold about you. Access request must be made by e-mail to us here.
We will respond within a reasonable period but not more than 14 days. This request may be subject to a fee of £50 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Newidiadau i'n polisi preifatrwydd
Rydym yn cydymffurfio â'r Egwyddorion Diogelu Data, Deddf Diogelu Data 1998 a'r Rheoliad Gwarchod Data Cyffredinol (GDPR) newydd a ddaw i rym ar 25 Mai 2018.
Egwyddorion diogelu data
Schedule 1 to the Data Protection Act lists the data protection principles in the following terms:
1. Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully and, in particular, shall not be processed unless –
(a) at least one of the conditions in Schedule 2 is met, and
(b) in the case of sensitive personal data, at least one of the conditions in Schedule 3 is also met.
2. Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
3. Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
4. Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
5. Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
6. Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under this Act.
7. Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
8. Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
Dogfen Polisi Preifatrwydd a Diogelu Data wedi'i ddiweddaru 24/01/2018
Gwybodaeth am Gwynedd
Crynodeb o'r Ystadegau Allweddol ar gyfer Gwynedd a gyhoeddwyd gan Lywodraeth Cymru - Mae'r ddogfen ar gael yma
Ystadegau allweddol ar gyfer Gwynedd
The following points provide a brief overview of Gwynedd, drawn from detailed statistics in the main body of the paper. Technical terms have been avoided, and in general the reference periods of the statistics are not mentioned as these vary. Details on reference periods can be found in the tables or notes at the end of the paper.
Around 118,300 people live in Gwynedd, which with 47 people per square kilometre is less densely populated than Wales as a whole.
- Between 1996 and 2006, the local authority's population increased by 0.7%, compared to a 2.6% rise in Wales overall.
- 70% of Gwynedd residents were born in Wales and 69% of people aged three or more can speak Welsh. Across Wales, 75% of all Welsh residents were born in Wales and 21% of people aged three or more can speak Welsh.
- Compared to the Welsh average, life expectancy in Gwynedd is similar for males and slightly higher for females.
- Around 75% of the working age population of Gwynedd are economically active, and 2.2% claim Job Seekers' Allowance. This compares to an economically active population of 75% for Wales, and 2.2% claiming Job Seekers' Allowance.
- At £422, the median(i) weekly pay for full-time workers in Gwynedd is around £6 more than the Welsh median.
- Proportionally, slightly fewer people in Gwynedd than in Wales reported having a limiting long term illness (20.6% and 23.3% respectively).
- A higher percentage of adults than in Wales met guidelines for undertaking physical activity, and a slightly higher percentage than in Wales met guidelines for the consumption of fruit and vegetables.
- The rate of people waiting for their first outpatient appointment in Gwynedd is 457.9 per 10,000 people. The equivalent rate for Wales is 560.6 per 10,000 people.
- A higher proportion of pupils in their final year of compulsory education achieved five or more GCSEs at grades A*-C, compared to the figure for Wales.
- There are around 49,200 households in Gwynedd, 66.6% of which are owner occupied. This compares to 71.3% for Wales.
- The median(i) house price in 2006 was around £140,000. This was £7,500 more than the Welsh median.
- The rate of accidents per length of road is noticeably lower in the area than the rate for Wales (11.9 per 100 km and 25.5 per 100 km respectively).
- Around 26% of municipal waste was recycled or composted in 2006-07. The percentage for Wales over the same period was 30%.
- The Welsh Index of Multiple Deprivation 2005 ranks specific small areas in Wales in terms of deprivation: 3% of Gwynedd’s areas fall in the 10% most deprived areas in Wales, and the majority of its areas are less deprived than the Wales average
Ystadegau allweddol ar gyfer Gwynedd
Mae'r tabl canlynol wedi ei gymryd o safle we Gyngor Gwynedd
Ystadegau Poblogaeth ar gyfer Trefi a Phentrefi Gwynedd
20 Gorffennaf 2017
Mae'r wefan yma yn cael ei datblygu - ac mae gwaith yn parhau i adeiladu gwefan llawn gwybodaeth, manwl gyda'r holl wybodaeth am ein gwasanaethau.
Bydd mwy o wybodaeth ar gael yn fuan.
More Information Soon
This web site is being developed - and work is ongoing to build an informative, detailed web site with all of the information about our services.
More information will be available soon - with a detailed introduction to Tudor Estate Agents on this home page.
More Information Soon (2)
More information Soon - again